Precious metals have resolved from the adversity it previously was in. Seems like it was just an hour ago
when all investors were crying, shouting stay away from precious metals and everything it’s related to.
Quote from telegraph online
“The blue-chip miner, 27p better at £11.80, today disclosed it had placed about 19.6m shares, a stake
of roughly 2.7pc, with pre-existing investor First Eagle. The shares were priced at £11.30 a piece, a 2pc
discount to Friday’s close.”
Similar to other precious metal producers Fresnillo has been hurt by the recent gold and silver sales.
However investments from such large organizations have put reassurance back into the precious metal
market. Fresnillo are obviously confident on the long term investors within the market will remain
Despite the encouraging forward steps taken by industry leaders, Liberum Capital industries number
two have avoided shareholder increase, due to lack of desire to increased exposure”, while Mexican
miners Penoles has the controlling stake.
Obviously post purchase Fresnilo needed something to do with all these shares they have brought!
Fresnilo have set to sell their shares in order to meet revised rules that require members of FTSE group’s
UK indices to have a free float or at least 25pc of their shares.
An opportunity which was eaten up very fast because the FTSE 100 has had more of a lackluster start
to the week, with the FTSE 100, which explains the acceptance of precious metal dealings by large
stakeholders. Confusing aspect about this is why suddenly invest if there has been a so called “drought”
in the market.
Another industry out of favor at the moment was chemicals, due to the variety of jobs and tasks they
are used for. Chemical group Croda recorded the single biggest loss on the FTSE 100 after experts at
UBS reiterated their sales advice on their shares, telling investors they were still waiting for signs of
sustained growth at Croda’s consumer care division. Furthermore which can be portrayed as confusing
to the constant demand in infrastructure, and the use of chemicals has in all industry.
Furthermore the Goldman reports predict a strong recovery in the housing markets, especially with
creation of new properties for young wannabe domestic home owners, and home owners in emerging
nations, such as China, Mexico, and Ghana. Where Disposable income for individuals are increasing, and
wanting to employ a more of a western life style.
Infrastructure market is developing domestically also, with the creation of the government help to buy
scheme. Analysis Anthony Codling described the venture as “the biggest stimulus the UK housing market
has received since the onset of the credit crunch”, Anthony’s prediction is a total of 800,000 houses can
be created outside of London alone.
- Monday Sector Laggards: Precious Metals, Metals & Mining Stocks (forbes.com)
- VIDEO: Monday Sector Laggards: Precious Metals, Metals Mining Stocks (marketcurator.com)
- These types of game enthusiasts perform video games with regard to wining a few thrilling costs (wowteenager.wordpress.com)
- Inclined To Liberty (financialsurvivalnetwork.com)
- Wednesday Sector Leaders: Metals & Mining, Precious Metals (forbes.com)
- Why You Should Invest in Precious Metals (epicafinance.com)
- VIDEO: Friday Sector Laggards: Precious Metals, Non-Precious Metals & Non-Metallic Mining Stocks (marketcurator.com)
- When Will Gold Bull Resume? (safehaven.com)
- The Spot Price of Precious Metals Has Become Irrelevant (financialsurvivalnetwork.com)
- How to Trade Gold, Silver, and Precious Metal Miners in This Still-Dicey Market (minyanville.com)