In recent days Gold has incurred another drop. Gold has fallen to below $1426 support levels. Trading most of today between 1423-1430 levels and may fall further. There many reason for this including drop of the Chinese economy, as many analyst blame the slowing down is one key reason for the panic selling over the past month.
Is expected to arrive in the next 6-12 months and the trading range for this boom is 1700-1800 Signs of a boom coming. Banks shadow buying gold at cheap levels. China and other emerging markets continue to increases their gold reserves. The set up up of new banks e.g. the bric’s “brazil, Russia, India, china, south Africa “bank.
Gold FAQ Is gold a smart investment?
Yes gold is tax free and is a good hedge against inflation.
Is there a gold bottom?
Gold is unlikely to fall below $1100 reason being as it becomes too expensive to mine the gold so it is likely for them to close mines if it falls below $1100. This intern will likely raise the price of gold.
When is the best time to buy gold?
If gold is trading between 1100-1600 this can be a smart time to invest.
When is the worst time to invest?
A strong $ means week gold.
What your advice?
As America looks to do more quantitative easing this will intern weaken the dollar.
Where can I invest in gold?
- Four Important Facts to Remember About Gold (dailyresourcehunter.com)
- What led to the gold’s BOOM and CRASH (rediff.com)
- The Oil and Gold Booms Are Over (bloomberg.com)
- Marc Faber: “Something Will Break Very Badly” (zerohedge.com)
- Marc Faber: “Something Will Break Very Badly” (financialsurvivalnetwork.com)
- Marc Faber: “Something Will Break Very Badly” (silveristhenew.com)
- Gold: Good Investment or Waste of Time? (visualeconomics.creditloan.com)
- Gold Buying Goes Vertical (dailyresourcehunter.com)
- Gold: A Quick Boomerang Back? (wallstreetpit.com)
- Is this the right time to buy Gold (ckare.wordpress.com)